Livecycle Configuration Manager is a installation software of Adobe Experience Manager Forms. It performs several set of operations to set up AEM Forms on customer’s system. Operations such as configuring application server, configuring database, Content repositories, Deploying WAR’s, initializing pdf generator etc. are tasks performed by the software.
- Software was created in Java Swing.
- Extended it to be used by command line.
- Added functionality to pre populate fields during subsequent runs.
- Saved properties in a file to use it as input for command line.
- Provided upgrade flow for installing AEM Forms over existing installation of old version.
- Added several new screens and backend in LCM for supporting features during fresh installation and during upgrade.