MileIq is the mileage tracking app which captures drives taken by users to help them reporting their miles and expenses for tax saving during year end.
I am currently Working on reporting microservice which aggregates data we collect via product and generate reports for filing tax.
- Highly Robust, Scalable and reliable service written in Python 3.x, Django, Azure SQL Server.
- Using Redis queue as a producer and celery workers to carry out the task asynchronously.
- Retry Mechanism for handling reports failures.
- Integrated Reporting Microservice with accounting software XERO.
- Service runs inside Docker images which are deployed on Kubernetes. Service is hosted on Azure Container Services.
- 4 million active users.