Guide: Prof. U.S. Tiwary, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
- Ran Eye Tracking experiment to record eye movements on 5 subjects. They were shown 15 images for 4 seconds each.
- Image were of different categories like - Indoor Image, Scenery Image, Animal in Jungle, Action, Positive emption, negative emotion and neutral emotion image.
- clustered close lying fixations using k mean clustering to find AOIs
- Several Data analysis parameters were chosen to conclude visualization patterns on different types on images.
- Number of fixations in obtained clusters.
- Number of users visited in a given cluster.
- Number of users visited more than 2 times in a given cluster