Guide: Prof. Pushpak Bhattacharyya, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Analyzed people behavior of carrying NLP tasks and increasing efficiency of NLP algorithms using Eye Tracking
- Given a Sentence S and N participants for conducting NLP Experiment, our objective is to find the Consensus Eye Movements, using Eye Movements of N participants recorded through eye tracker.
- Finding the Areas of Interest (AOIs) that are common to all the participants
- Clustering of Fixations to Determine Areas of Interests
- Finding an appropriate sequence of the Areas of Interest to synthesize the consensus scanpath
- Getting AOI’s and combining them to generate Consensus sequence is done by K-mean clustering, Bayesian Network and Viterbi Algorithm